Sunday, January 31, 2016

Busy Week!

January 31, 2016

Hey, sorry this will be a short email. This week has been busy. I spent most of the week helping the new, and the departing missionaries. We also had transfer week. That also took a lot of preparation. My testimony still continues to grow. It has been growing rapidly the last few weeks. This week we had a great lesson with Rose. Rose is from Liberia. She is great. She is looking for truth. She has been taught before in the past. She was confused about Joseph Smith and the need for a prophet. We taught her about it, and she still didn't understand. We ended up showing her a talk by President Monson. After we showed her the talk everything clicked. She finally understood. She thought we worshiped the prophet and she had a few misconceptions about the church. At the end she said the most sincere prayer. She thanked God for sending the Prophet, and she also said " I need to do what I have never done, and that is to get baptized." She continued to pray for strength and guidance. I truly know that it is not my words, or my companions words that change people, but it is the spirit that touches there hearts! I am so grateful for the knowledge of the gospel! I know this is Christ's church! I love you all!  

No comments:

Post a Comment