Sunday, January 3, 2016

Traveled back to Des Moines

August 31, 2015

Hey everyone, 
I hope that all is going well. This week was a pretty good week. The high light was traveling to Des Moines for a baptism. Sylvia was baptized this Saturday. I taught her when she was first taught in Des Moines. She asked that I baptize her so I was able to travel to her baptism in Des Moines. She is a great lady. I will attach a picture. 
This week we will be working with a few people. A few of my favorite our Nancy and Claude they are doctors from Congo. They went to China to do some of there schooling and now they are here in Iowa. They are some of my favorite people to teach they think very deeply and they will often come upon answers without relying on us. Which is great because then they can learn so much on there own. We are also working hard to help Jamal progress. We are not sure how to help him prepare to be baptized, but we trust that Heavenly Father will help us prepare him. Football session starts this week and man do Iowans love their football so this weekend could be tough proselyting with the Iowa Hawkeyes  playing. I hope everyone has a great week. Love you all! 
-Elder Lords


No comments:

Post a Comment