Sunday, January 3, 2016

Im in Nauvoo!!

October 26, 2015
Hello Everyone, 
Things are going great! We had a fantastic week! The work is going well. Caitlyn is scheduled to be baptized this Saturday! She is doing well. She has her baptismal interview tonight and she will be baptized on Saturday! Just some back ground. She is 15 years old and she is a part member family. Her Mom is a member. We had the craziest week haha. I can't even explain it.... We met a lot of crazy people, and saw a lot of success. It was a good week. 

Today we woke up at 5:45 so we could make it to the 8 a.m temple session here in Nauvoo. I love the temple. I have been studying a few things religiously in my studies this week! I could not find an answer. I was siting in the temple and a thought came to my mind to read chapter 42 of alma. I found the answer to a question I had had for a week or more. It was a cool experience. Take your questions to the temple. Whether they are doctrinal, personal, or whatever! You will receive help and guidance. 
We conducted a baptismal interview in Macomb, Illinois this Thursday. On the way back from Macomb we recieved permission from President Jensen to stop in Carthage, Illinois to see Carthage jail. It was a very cool experience. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God, and that through him Jesus Christ restored his church. 

I hope you all are doing well. We have been running to a lot of people who believe they can continue in sin that grace will abound. I really enjoyed this scripture. 

22 But there is a law given, and a punishment affixed, and a repentance granted; which repentance, mercy claimeth; otherwise, justice claimeth the creature and executeth thelaw, and the law inflicteth the punishment; if not so, the works of justice would be destroyed, and God would cease to be God.
Alma 42:22
I love you all! 
-Elder Lords



No comments:

Post a Comment