Sunday, January 3, 2016

Mackenzie was baptized!!

November 23, 2015
What a week! Mackenzie was baptized which was great. It snowed on Friday night and Saturday morning. The snow has already pretty much melted. The work is going good! We are staying busy. Which is great. We will be serving lunch on Thursday to the community. They do a community Thanksgiving dinner at the high school. We will be helping with that and seeing a few investigators on Thanksgiving. A few members have invited us over as well. 

Destiny and her two children were supposed to get baptized this Saturday. Sadly that will not happen. They will be moving to Texas. It was really sad, but Destiny received a job offer and had to take it. We will refer them to the missionaries in Texas. 

Today we will be in Nauvoo for a Zone Preparation day. The missionaries are to far away to all be together on Pday. This week we get special permission, because our zone has been asked to sing a song at Christmas Zone conference for Elder Martino of the 70. Why did they ask us? Haha, I have no idea. So we will practice the song and play some basketball. The temple isn't open on Monday anymore. So we will not attend the temple! All is well! I love you all! 

 12 Yea, a man whose heart did swell with thanksgiving to his God, for the many privileges and blessings which he bestowed upon his people; a man who did labor exceedingly for the welfare and safety of his people.
 
I ,like Captain Moroni in the verse, am very Thankful for a lot of things. To name a few the Gospel. I love being a member of Christs church. I love reading the Book of Mormon, and other scripture. I am grateful for my family! I am grateful for all that they do for me, and have taught me! 



No comments:

Post a Comment