Sunday, July 5, 2015

Stake Conference

June 8, 2015

     Hey Everyone, This week was Stake Conference. Elder Christensen of the 70 was here and Elder Stacey of the 70. It was a great meeting. They talked about keeping the Sabbath day holy and missionary work. It was a great conference. President and Sister Jensen also spoke. They are my favorite people to listen too. They always have great insights and they love the missionaries so much! We also were able to spend some one on one time with President Jensen. President needed to get from his Hotel to the stake center for Priesthood Leadership meeting and he called and asked us to give him a ride. It was great. He is such a funny loving caring man. You would never guess from his pictures either.
We also were able to teach a few people. Uday is one of our investigators who is progressing the most. He is a cool guy from India. He has a thick accent but its sweet! He is a fun guy to teach! I just want to bear my testimony on Prayer and Faith. I have learned to truly put my trust in my Father in heaven and turn to him for help in prayer. I know that he listens and answers our prayers. Through the atonement Christ can take any burden we have from us. I love you all! 
2 Nephi 32:8-9

No comments:

Post a Comment