Sunday, July 5, 2015

Im leaving Des Moines!

 May 18, 2015
 
   Well we got the call this morning that I am getting transferred. Who knows where I will be headed. I have tried guessing a little but who knows. President Jensen called and told me I would be getting transferred. He also asked if I would take on a new assignment as a Zone Leader. I am nervous for that.... Pray for me in this new calling.
What a great week! We had some great people at church and we were able to teach a lot of lessons so that has been great! I am really enjoying teaching all these people from Liberia. I am so sad to leave Euince, tuice, Shalleen, Daywulu,Nancy, Able, and Amira. They are the family from Liberia. I hope to be able to come back for there baptism on June 27th! I am also very sad to leave Kory and Kayla. I have really enjoyed my time here in Des Moines! We saw a lot of miracles this week and it rained pretty good the last few days!
P.S the pictures are of a super long lawn we mowed and of our district!
Love you all!
-Elder Lords
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment