Sunday, July 5, 2015

Happy Late Mothers Day!

May 11, 2015
 
Hey Everyone,
This week was pretty good! We were able to meet with Eunice and her 6 children. Eunice is from Liberia in Africa. I LOVE Liberians. They are the nicest people. Eunice brought her children to church last Sunday and then we taught them all Monday night. They are preparing for baptism on June 27th! The people getting baptized will be Eunice(the mom), Tuice(16), Shanell(13), Daywulu(10ish haah) and Nancy who will turn 8 this month! Then they have a 2 year old son Able and new born as of Last Tuesday named Amira. They are an awesome family! We are hopefully seeing them tonight. I pray that if I get transferred that I will be able to come back for there baptism.

This week there has been a lot of rain. Last night it rained hard for a few minutes. The streets looked like rivers. I hope everyone is doing well. Its almost summer I cant believe that. I am grateful for the chance I get to serve as a missionary. I hope all is well! Have a great week! I love you!
-Elder Lords

No comments:

Post a Comment