Sunday, June 19, 2016

May 29
Hey Everyone, 
I hope that everything is going well! We had a good week. We taught a good number of people. Things are going well. I just found out who my new companion will be. He is actually one of my previous companions. I trained him when he came to the mission, Elder Davis Cox from Kaysville, Utah! I am excited it will be fun! 

This week we will go to the temple with the Departing missionaries. Then we will transfer plan all week! It should be good! Sorry this is a short one. We are having a baptism on Saturday. It will for sure be Justin. He is a sweet 12 year old. He is super prepared. His Aunt Hannah will possibly be baptized as well if she decides to be. She has been a bit nervous about getting baptized so hopefully she will decide to be as well. She says she wants to wait, but she is thinking about being baptized still. She has already paid tithing so she might as well take the leap of faith and get baptized! Have a good week! 

-Elder Lords

No comments:

Post a Comment