Sunday, June 19, 2016

May 15
Hey Everyone, 

We had a great week. We got to teach a lot of people. It was good. We stayed super busy. We are always busy. Mahawa and Princess passed their baptismal interviews on Saturday so they will be getting baptized on Saturday at 1:39 p.m. Mahawa will be getting married on Friday at 4 p.m. It should be a great week. 

This week we will be in our area all week so we should be able to teach a lot. It will be good. I want to share one of my favorite quotes. “The purpose of the gospel is … to make bad men good and good men better, and to change human nature.”  I am grateful for the gospel. I want to be a good man. I make mistakes and sin, but I am so grateful for the optamism that comes from The Gospel of Jesus Christ! I love you all have a good week! 

-Elder Lords

No comments:

Post a Comment