Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Mothers Day!

May 8
Hey Everyone, 
THings are going great. We had a pretty good week! We travelled a lot! We drove over 700 miles this week all over the mission attending meetings. It was good, but long. We also got to stop in Dyersville, IA at the set where they filmed the "Field of Dreams". It was cool. I will attach a picture!! 

The work is going well. We have a family who will all be getting baptized on May 21st. Hopefully the Father (Prince) will be able to join the wife (Mahawa), and the eight year old daughter (Princess). Prince and Mahawa will get married at the church May 20th, and then they will be baptized the next day! It will be awesome. They are doing well. We are also teaching another family, Justin (12), and Hannah (his aunt). Justin's Mom is a member of the church. All the people that I just talked about are from Liberia. They are wonderful people. 

I am very grateful for Mother's, especially my Mother. Parents play such a essential, and fundamental role in the lives of their children. I am so grateful for the kind, compassionate, loving, and thoughtful Mother that I have. She taught me so much. I am grateful for all the women in my life. I hope you all have a great week! I love you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment