Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Hanna was baptized

June 26, 2016
Hey Everyone, 

Hannah was baptized and confirmed this weekend! It was great to be apart of! She was nervous leading up to her baptism, but she was so happy as she was baptized! It was great to see! Her nephew Justin, the boy that got baptized June 11th, was interviewed today to receive the Aaronic Priesthood! 

This week we also had three Zone Conferences. It was the departing Zone Conferences for the Jensen's. It was a lot of fun to be apart of. It was also a bit sad. I have learned so much from President and Sister Jensen. They have taught me to love everyone. They have taught me numerous different skills, and attributes that will bless my life forever. They have been my parents away from my parents. There time has come, and now they will get to return to be with their family! I am excited to meet President Badger this week. He will come to the mission this Thursday at 12 p.m. It will be nice to meet him. 

This week we will get almost the whole week to proselyte without many meetings! I am really looking forward to it. We have a lot of investigators that we need to see! It will be a great week! I hope you are all doing well! I love you! 

-Elder Lords




No comments:

Post a Comment