Tuesday, July 12, 2016

July 10, 2016
Hey Everyone! 

Things are going well! We had a good week. We travelled the mission attending "Get to know you" Zone Conferences for the Badgers. Elder Cox, and myself trained on Chapter 5 from Preach MY Gospel. We talked about the importance of teaching with the Book of Mormon, and helping our investigators to gain a testimony of the Book of Mormon. 

We also got to attend the British Pageant on Friday night. It was great. A few of the people we are teaching came to church this week. Patience and Serge were at church. Patience will be getting baptized this Saturday at 11:30. We are really excited for her. She has changed a lot just in the last few weeks. Another recent convert, Marshall just received the Aaronic Priesthood this week. It was great to see. He works all night, but still comes to church after getting off at 8 in the morning. He is a good man.

This week we will go to the temple with all the departing missionaries. Then we will plan for the mission, and transfers on WednesdayThursday, andFriday. It should be good. I love the temple. I hope you all have a great week. I gave a talk this Sunday. I was asked to speak on the covenants that we make at baptism. We promise to Take Christ's name upon us, always remember Him, and keep the commandments. I know that if we are always remembering him, it will be so much easier to keep the commandments. We will be motivated by our love for the savior. I know this is Christ's restored church. I love you all! 

I attached a few pictures from Zone Conference,and from the pageant. 

-Elder Lords




No comments:

Post a Comment