Sunday, March 20, 2016

A short Letter!

March 13, 2016


Hey! I don't have much time or much to tell you from last week. We had a busy week picking up the new missionaries and dropping off the departing missionaries. Transfers went well. All the missionaries arrived to there new areas safely. We fixed a flat tire for a member just off the I-80. We taught a few new people this week so that was good. All is well! 

Here is one of my favorite quotes from last General Conference. I can't wait until General Conference in April. "I pray that we will focus on “the simplicity that is in Christ” and allow His grace to lift and carry us." I hope that you all have a great week! Below is the link to the talk that the quote above is from. Love you!
https://www.lds.org/general-conference/2015/10/it-works-wonderfully?lang=eng

-Elder Lords

No comments:

Post a Comment