Thursday, August 27, 2015

Tranfser Week

Aug. 10 2015

Hey Everyone, This week has been a great week. We have been blessed to teach a lot more people lately. I love it. We keep finding kids under 18 that want to learn. Jamal who is supposed to get baptized this Saturday is 14. He has been taught everything. He comes to church all alone. Which shows a lot for a 14 year old. When i was 14 i wouldn't have wanted to go to church alone. It speaks volumes for his commitment. He just says he doesn't quite feel ready. Hopefully he will get baptized soon though. 

My companion will be getting transfered on Thursday. Its sad to see him go, but change is always good. I like change, in some aspects of life at least haha! The work has really picked up here in our area. It has been a huge miracle. I know it is becuase of the fasting and praying we have done. Im trying hard to work hard, be obedient, and trust God. If we don't work hard Heavenly Father won't just give us people to teach we have to be humble and seek them out. I had a great birthday. I cant believe that I am 20! Im so old haha! I love you all! Have a great week! Sorry my time is short! Have a great week. Love you all! 
-Elder Lords 
(Pictures are of the Zone at the last district meetings.) 


No comments:

Post a Comment